· Amplitude Envelope Editing
· Change Pitch Without Altering Tempo
· Change Tempo Without Altering Pitch
· Clip Splitting
· Level Meters
· Looping Tools
· MIDI Editing and Mixing
· Multi-Channel Files
· Multi Mono files
· Multi-track Mixing / Support
· Noise removal
· Piano Roll
· Spectral Frequency Display
· Spectrum Analysis
· Time Format Options
· Video File Audio Editing
· Virtual Software Instruments
· Auto Tune
· Destructive Effect Processing
· Flanging Effects
· Pitch Correction
· Reverb Effects
· Synthesizer Effects
· ASIO (Audio Stream Input/Output)
· VST (Virtual Studio Technology)
(Supported Devices and Methods)
· 1/8 inch (3.5mm) Microphone Recording
· Multiple Channel Recording
· Multiple Input Recording
· Record From Line Input
· USB Microphone Recording
· XLR Microphone Recording
File types the FL Studio can read/write:
· REX2 / REX / XI
· AIFF (Import)
FL Studio 12 Producer Edition Main Features:
- FL Studio 12 Producer Edition is a complete software music production environment
- Audio editing and manipulation including pitch correction, pitch shifting, harmonization, time-stretching, beat-detection & slicing, audio warping and standard audio manipulation
- FL 12 has the ability to simultaneously capture all the inputs on your audio-interface
- FL 12 includes over 32 software synthesizers including Sytrus & Maximus
- All customers who purchase FL Studio 12 Producer Edition receive Lifetime Updates, installer is included on the USB Flash Drive
Competition in the world of all-in-one music-creation suites has grown considerably since Fruity Loops first started breaking beats. With a new name and a new interface, FL Studio is reestablishing its place as a full-featured and affordable audio-production program. This enjoyable product will have you making music in no time. The Fruityslicer makes short work of chopping up breaks, and the simple step-based drum machine lets you create your own. You can bind FL Studio to other programs via VSTi and DXi plug-ins. A full selection of software instruments is included so you can start playing immediately. All the usual suspects are there, from vintage, buzzy, analog imitators to wacky sound effects and generic voice samples.
FL Studio offers a tremendous value for what you get. Comparable products cost nearly twice as much. FL Studio’s quirky sound generators and interoperability make it a great addition to any studio. Be warned, though: several versions of FL Studio are available, so more features are included as the price goes up.
FL Studio 12 is a complete software music production environment or Digital Audio Workstation (DAW). All you need in one package to compose, arrange, record, edit, mix, and master professional quality music. Features includes audio editing and manipulation, interface and plug-in parameters automation, use in other DAWs, live performance, mix and remix audio, multi-track recording, record and play MIDI input, sequencing and arranging, synth and effect plug-in hosting. Other features include multi-touch support, play-list, linking includes MIDI input port, play-list and piano roll, right click data entry, plug-in picker, mixer, and play truncated notes in clips restores notes overlapping slice points in pattern clips.
FL Studio is now one of the world’s most popular DAWs and is used by the most creative artists.
Formerly known as Fruity Loops…but after a run-in with Kelloggs, who thought people may confuse it with their breakfast cereal. Over a decade ago, Image-Line officially changed the name of their classic software to FL Studio. A top choice for Hip-Hop, EDM musicians and DJ’s; one of the coolest things about FL Studio is…its offering FREE lifetime updates. Purchase either the Producer or Signature bundle you’ll never have to give them money ever again. Awesome!
FL Studio 12 represents one of the biggest leaps forward the app has taken in recent years. It’s still Windows-only, though a version for the Mac is in development and it seems likely that it will be released at some point in the not-too-distant future. For now you’ll need Windows XP SP3 or higher, but a more recent version is necessary to take advantage of the touch features we will look at momentarily. Otherwise the system requirements remain low but as ever, a well-specified machine will give you a smoother ride.